The Curated Take
These are the best winter gloves I’ve ever owned. I have terrible circulation and have never struggled in these. They are warm, without out all bulky insulation. You get the mitten like warmth without being confined to a mitten and having to take it off to do anything. The index finger adds to dexterity So much easier to grab zippers, adjust goggles, ski boots etc. They are super durable, and as long as you condition the leather they last forever. Top notch product. Can’t recommend these enough.
- Not bulky
- Liners will need washed
- Can get too warm for spring conditions
- Leather palms should be conditioned
The Hestra Men's Army Leather Heli Ski 3-finger Gloves are the perfect solution for skiers who demand both warmth and dexterity.
- Extra Warm Insulation: The Fiberfill insulation in these gloves provides extra warmth on even the coldest days.
- Convenient Pull Strap: Velcro wrist straps make it easy to adjust these gloves and mess with your electronics without having to take them off.
- Unique 3 Finger Design: The lobster claw design allows full use of the pointer finger for better dexterity than traditional mittens.
- Durable Leather Palm: These gloves feature a durable leather palm that will last for years, no matter how often you hit the slopes.