Look Pivot 14 GW Ski Bindings · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
The Look Pivot 14 GW Ski Binding offers the same industry-leading elastic travel as the higher-end Pivot models, in a more affordable and accessible package. They still have the signature rotating heel piece which lets the ski boot return to the binding without pre-releasing after hard landings, but the toe piece is lighter and the DIN release value range starts lower for recreational skiing.
- Turntable Heel – The turntable heel rotates directly under the tibia, delivering elite shock absorption and reduced unwanted pre-release.
- Short Mounting Zone – The short mounting zone lets the ski flex more naturally compared to other bindings.
- Boot Sole Compatibility – Compatible with both traditional Alpine (ISO 5355) and GripWalk (ISO 23223 standard) boot soles.
- DIN Range – 5-14
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Look Pivot bindings are specifically designed to make sure that your knees survive even the worst falls. Due to their rotating nature at the heal, they are sure to pop out as soon as your leg starts to twist in a concerning way.
The Look Pivot is a phenomenal binding, and if you're an experienced skier, the Pivot is just a natural choice. They offer a very sturdy feel when clipped that definitely inspires confidence. On top of that, the comfortable release that the Pivot is known for makes you safe when your confidence is a little too high. It's ideal for pretty much everything. Seriously, they work from the park to powder; it's an extremely versatile binding.