Callaway Women's MD5 Jaws Wedge · Right handed · Graphite · Ladies · 56° · 12°
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What bounce should I get for my wedges?
- Is this right for me?
- Are graphite or steel wedge shafts right for me?
- Which wedge grind is most forgiving?
- What lofts should I get for my wedges?
- Ask your own question
The Callaway Women's MD5 Jaws Wedge is designed for a vast array of competitive golfers. The MD5 Jaws is ideal for players who are seeking a high spinning wedge with moderate forgiveness and optimized head progression for the optimum shape in each lofted wedge. A versatile grind with a generous camber accentuates different short game swings for a variety of shot selections to the target.
- Precisely Shaped – Shaped by Roger Cleveland and built from a 8620 Mild Carbon Steel delivers a soft feel in a premium head exuding quality and a beautiful look from every angle.
- Optimized Head Progression – The head shaping in each wedge progresses from a compact and player preferred shape in the gap and pitching wedges to flow into an iron set, to a traditionally shaped lob and sand wedge.
- Offset Groove-in-Groove Technology – New groove micro-features in the wedges adds spin on partial shots around the greens for improved trajectory control.
- W-Grind – A wide center and toe area on the sole, with moderate heel relief and a generous front-to-back camber keeps the wedge from digging without increasing the bounce.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
Total performance package. Deep grooves with major stopping power. With a set of JAWS, you have the versatility to do whatever you need to from 100 and in! Fantastic wedges, majorly versatile.
Great to get your short game in check with its smooth feel when contacting the ball with control the whole way through.