GSI Outdoors Pinnacle 4 Season Remote Canister Stove
- Free shipping
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
The GSI Outdoors Pinnacle 4 Season Stove is a compact, high temperature burner for fast and light camping. This stove can be used backpacking, camping, at the beach or even just to cook at the car while parked at a tailgate.
- Stable Platform – The Pinnacle features three stainless steel, fold-out, serrated arms to support a base diameter of 5.4 inches and has three support legs as well.
- High Efficiency – The burner is rated at 9,820 BTU/hr which optimizes isobutane-propane fuel canister usage and speeds up boiling time.
- Remote Canister Mount – The flexible, extended, remote fuel tube allows the fuel canister to be inverted for better performance in cold or high altitude conditions.
- Average Boil Time – It takes 3 min 55 seconds to boil 0.5L of water at sea level.
- Dimensions – This stove folds down to 2 in x 1.8 in x 3.2 in and weighs 5.8 oz.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
This stove has folding legs for easy packing inside most pot sets. The high efficiency burner is optimized for quick boil times and fuel efficiency. Weighs just 5.8oz.
This is a great little stove that uses the canister upside down to efficiently use all the fuel. Since the fuel is separate you can put a good windscreen around the burner.