Mountain Hardwear Lamina 30 Sleeping Bag - Women's · Poppy Red
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a camping expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
A sub-three-pound, synthetic women’s bag that’s warm to 30°F, the Lamina™ is engineered to maximize loft, eliminate cold spots, and include insulation where it’s needed most. It’s ideal for backpackers, climbers, and hikers venturing out in temperatures above freezing, and its performance mummy shape fits women up to 5’8” tall in a regular (5’10” in a long). Key Features:
- Welded Lamina™ – Mountain Hardwear’s patented construction strategically places lightweight-yet-warm Thermal.Q™ insulation in key areas. - Durable, Water-Repellent Finish – Synthetic insulation repels water and dries fast, and this bag is treated with a hydrophobic finish to further fend off moisture.
- Women’s Specific – This bag includes more insulation in the footbox and torso areas for enhanced warmth and comfort.
- Mummy Shape – The standard mummy cut minimizes weight, while its tailored hood blocks drafts and retains warmth. A contoured footbox keeps feet cozy by allowing enough wiggle room.
- Two-Way Zipper – A double zipper provides ventilation options when temperatures rise.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
A women's-specific sleeping bag that offers more insulation in the footbox and core area for increased comfort. This 30 degree, synthetic sleeping bag is a lighter weight option for synthetic bags. With a durable water-repellent finish, it will resist moisture in wetter environments. This bag weighs 2 lbs 3.1 oz and has a packed size of 7.5" x 15.5". Fits heights up to 5'10". Suitable for backpacking and car camping!
At 2 lbs. 3 oz., this bag is impressively lightweight for a synthetic bag. Features such as the two-way zipper allow you to vent the bag and let some heat out on warmer nights, while the water-repellent finish will help keep you dry. Synthetic insulation also performs better than down when wet.
2lbs 3.1oz! This is a lightweight option. Synthetic insulation, still very packable.