Gregory Maven 55 Backpack- Women's · Forest Gray
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
The Maven 55 pack from Gregory is the perfect pack for weight-conscious backpackers who don’t want to give up the comfort of a good suspension system. This pack has a 3D-perforated foam back panel and a FreeFloat dynamic hip belt that make it comfortable on even the longest hikes, while weighing less than 3.5lbs. It has a removable zippered lid and comes with a raincover for added versatility.
- Space without Weight – The Maven 55 pack has a great balance of internal capacity and weight for a backpack without an ultralight suspension system. The XS/SM has an internal capacity of 52L and weighs 3lbs 3oz, and the SM/MD has an internal capacity of 55L while weighing in at 3lbs 6oz.
- Keeps Gear Organized – The pack has hip belt pockets, a stretch mesh front stash pocket and water bottle pockets, zippered sleeping bag compartment access, and a zippered lid with an additional zippered pocket on the underside. - Dedicated Raincover Pocket – The Maven 55 comes with a matching raincover that stows into a dedicated pocket under the lid. - Adjustable for a Perfect Fit – This pack has an adjustable torso length and an adjustable hip belt to get that perfect fit. The XS/SM has a torso length that adjusts from 14” to 18” and fits a waist/hip of 26” to 45”. The SM/MD has a torso length that adjusts from 16” to 20” and fits a waist/hip of 27” to 46”.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
A women's-specific pack that has comfortable features including 3D foam hip dynamic hip belt that conforms to your hips, a breathable foam back panel, and an adjustable harness for different torso lengths. Many compartments for organization and storage, a full side zip to access gear near the middle and bottom and a zippered bottom for a sleeping bag compartment. With the ability to attach gear to the outside of your pack including ice axes or trekking poles, this pack has it all! It's a great option for lighter-weight multi-day backpacking or shorter backpacking trips.
Tipping the scales at 3 lbs 3 oz, this light weight pack has plenty of adjustment comfort and storage for those multi-day adventures. Perfect for 4-5 day trips and will provide you with enough adjustment to provide a proper fit.
This lightweight pack is incredibly comfortable because of the adjustable torso length and hio belt. There are many different compartments, and it even comes with an integrated rain cover to keep all of your gear dry!
This size is perfect for 2-5 day trips, and it will provide you with enough adjustment to ensure comfort for the whole trip.
- Incredibly lightweight at 3lbs 3oz
- Adjustable torso to ensure proper fit
- 6 exterior pockets
- Top, bottom, and side gear access
- Includes an integrated rain cover
At 3.31lbs this pack doesn't sacrifice weight for comfort. Gregory has really thought of everything with this pack! Contents in the main compartment can be easily accessed with a full-length side zipper. One pocket is specifically designed at an angle so you can easily assess a water bottle without awkwardly bending your arm. There is even a bungee specifically for sunglasses on the padded shoulder straps!