KEEN Women's Targhee II Waterproof Mid Hiking Boots
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
- Non-marking multi-directional lugs for increased traction
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- External stability shank delivers lightweight support
- Contoured heel lock for a more secure fit
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- PFC-free, durable water repellent
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Think of these as 4 wheel drive for your feet! The dry waterproof membrane keeps your feet dry while still allowing them to breath. The outsole provides excellent traction on almost any surface.
Day hikes to long backpacking trips. This boot's made for an adventure and will keep you going mile after mile. It'll provide all-day comfort and breathability and is know to be one of the easiest boots to break in. The outsole has an aggressive pattern on it, so it sticks to the loose rocks and dirt on a trail with ease.
All day comfort and breathable shoe that is super easy to break in! They are the most recommended hiking boot of 2020 for a reason. The sole creates traction on almost every surface to keep you safe and sturdy. They keep your feet dry but breathable. They are also pretty lightweight and do not add bulk.
All day comfort and breathable material! It's the easiest shoe to break in.