A high-performance, ultralight, women’s mummy bag that weighs less than two pounds, the Sea to Summit Flame™ Sleeping Bag is ideal for two-season backpacking adventures in temperatures down to around 35ºF. It features premium 850+ fill-power waterproof down, a women’s-specific cut, and a one-third-length zipper to save precious ounces and make it extremely packable. Key Features:
- 850+ Loft, RDS-Certified, ULTRA-DRY Down™ – The high-loft, 750+ fill-power goose down used to insulate this bag is Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified, which ensures humane animal rearing and handling practices, and is treated with a water-repellent polymer to protect it from external moisture and condensation.
- Women’s-Specific Shape – This bag has a contoured mummy shape designed to fit women, narrower around the shoulders and wider around the knees and hips, and includes extra insulation all over for increased warmth.
- Vertical Baffles – Insulation in vertical baffles around the chest ensures that it doesn’t shift when in use, and extra down in vertical box baffles around the torso increases warmth.
- Ultralight Materials – The Flame is made of 10-denier shell and seven-denier liner materials for an extremely lightweight and compact packed size, and a one-third-length zipper saves weight.
- Ultra-Sil™ Compression Bag – The bag compresses to 3.3L in the included stuff sack.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Good for camping when it gets to around 30 degrees. Good for winter camping if you layer it with something else.