Odyssey Triple Track 2-Ball Putter · Left Handed · 35" · Oversized Grip
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- How do I choose the right configuration?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
The Odyssey 2-Ball Ten Triple Track Putter is a very suitable option for golfers that have putting strokes that are straight back and through because of the double bend face-balanced mallet construction. This mallet designed putter features a very classic, modernized Odyssey design with new and innovative technology. It is now equipped with Triple Track Technology to make alignment easy for each golfer. The redesigned mallet head provides high amounts of MOI (moment of inertia) that make the 2-Ball Ten Triple Track an extremely forgiving and accurate putter across the putting face.
- Face-Balanced Mallet – This construction of mallet putter makes it quite suitable for golfers that have straight back and through putting strokes.
- High Amounts of MOI – The redesigned classic mallet design has high amounts of MOI that make it an extremely forgiving and accurate putter.
- Triple Track Technology – The Triple Track Technology makes for easy and simplified alignment when putting.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
Two types of technology for aiming as well as stabilization of the head with oversized mallet head.