Redington Classic Trout Fly Rod · 8' · 4 wt
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a fly fishing expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
The Redington Classic Trout Fly Rod is designed with trout anglers in mind. Made with a moderate action blank, this rod is designed to delicately cast dry flies as well as handle streamers and nymph rigs. The action of the rod allows for forgiving casts that beginners will appreciate.
- Lifetime Warranty – This rod has a lifetime warranty.
- Protective Rod Case – The rod comes with a protective storage tube.
- Alignment Dots – Alignment dots help with correct rod assembly.
- 2wt 7ft 6in (CLASSIC TROUT 276-4) is a great ultralight trout rod.
- 3wt 7ft 6in (CLASSIC TROUT 376-4) is a good rod for small streams.
- 3wt 8ft (CLASSIC TROUT 380-6) is a 6-piece rod for small streams.
- 3wt 8ft 6in (CLASSIC TROUT 386-4) is a small stream rod.
- 4wt 8ft (CLASSIC TROUT 480-4) is good for dry fly fishing on small streams.
- 4wt 8ft 6in (CLASSIC TROUT 486-4) is a medium sized stream rod.
- 4wt 9ft (CLASSIC TROUT 490-4) is the standard dry fly rod.
- 5wt 8ft 6in (CLASSIC TROUT 586-4) is an all-around trout rod for medium sized streams.
- 5wt 9ft (CLASSIC TROUT 590-4) is the all-around trout rod.
- 5wt 9ft (CLASSIC TROUT 590-6) is the all-around trout rod in 6 pieces.
- 6wt 9ft (CLASSIC TROUT 690-4) is good for throwing streamers and other large flies.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
One of the best entry-level rods, hands down. This rod has successfully helped many anglers step up their game and catch more fish. Easy, accessible action helps you improve your accuracy and tighten your loop. Casts dry flies as well as nymphs and smaller buggers with ease!
Another good all around trout rod. A little slower action (bendier) than the Orvis Clearwater, which makes it great for dry fly fishing.
Great for fishing smaller streams, throwing single dries or light weight rigs. Entry level rod with medium to fast action. Great rod for beginners looking to get into the sport without breaking the bank.
8 foot 3 weight rod is great for small streams and ponds. Super fun to catch fish on! Very easy casting rod! Awesome price and packs down to 6 pieces! Good for trout, panfish, and bass.
The classic trout is a great rod to learn how to fly fish on. It performs great and casts really smoothly, and for the price, is a great bargain for mid-tier quality at entry-level cost.