Orvis Men's Clearwater Wader
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Story This new Clearwater fly-fishing wader for men is feature rich and built with a modern fit to eliminate traditional bulk. Four-layer waterproof breathable nylon fabric is light yet durable, with a 30K Waterproofness / 8K Breathability rating. Opposing side-release buckles allow for waist-high conversion on warm days. External storage pocket with stretch panel for small items and fly boxes, plus a kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket on the front chest. Updated anatomical neoprene booties with Integrated neoprene gravel guards to reduce water drag and collection. Low-profile seam construction and low-profile belt loops with 1½" webbing belt included. Hook and loop patch on interior pocket to attach Orvis waterproof pocket (8G3H sold separately). In stone.
Nylon shell/ polyurethane membrane/Nylon tricot liner. Washable. Imported.
- Updated, value-priced, full feature men's wader
- Modern fit to eliminate traditional wader bulk
- Opposing side-release buckles allow for waist-high conversion
- External storage pocket with stretch panel
- Kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket
- Updated anatomical neoprene booties with Integrated neoprene gravel guards
- Belt included