Rio Freshwater Specialty Series Smallmouth Bass Fly Line · WF · 8wt · Floating · Bronze - Beige
- We price match
Get free gear advice from a fishing expert
Ask a fly fishing expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
The Rio Freshwater Avid & Mainstream Series Smallmouth Bass is an all purpose bass fly line, designed for anglers of all skill levels. These lines were built with slightly heavier and shorter heads, making casting poppers and clouser minnows easier.
- Welded Loop At Head – The welded loop at the head allows for easier leader attachments with a loop-to-loop knot.
- Warm Water Coating – To prevent coiling, this line is coated with a warm water coating, enabling it to remain supple and cast easily.
- Powerful Taper – The shorter, heavier head enables anglers to load their fly rods easier when casting, and helps with turning over poppers and weighted clousers.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Largemouth and smallies. Could be used as a heavy streamer line for trout. It has a warmwater coating to increase durability and reduce memory. Great all-purpose floating bass line.
Good weight forward line for easier casting. Good for bass fishing in ponds.
Heavy weighted head and short taper, meaning its going to cast bigger bass bugs with ease.