Sage Trout Fly Reel · 4 - 6 wt. · Stealth / Silver
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a fly fishing expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
The Sage Trout Fly Reel is designed to balance with just about all trout fly fishing rods. The full-framed reel is aesthetically designed to be a throwback to older fly reels. This reel, however, is very modern; Available in 6 models, this reel will cover 3-8 fly rods for just about any trout, steelhead, or salmon fishing need. Anglers of all skill levels would use this. Key Features:
- SCS Drag System – The sealed drag system is designed to stop large fish.
- Narrow Profile – This will help with smoothly laying the fly line on the spool during retrieval.
- Adjustable Drag Knob – The drag adjustment knob makes changing the drag smooth and easy.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
This is a modern designed reel but with an ode to the more traditional styled reels. It has a large arbor for quick line retrieval, machined aluminum full-frame construction, easy conversion for left or right hand retrieve, and a concave arbor design for greater strength and more capacity.
This reel has a smooth drag and is tough and durable to stand up to your 25+ days a year on the water. Has a fully sealed drag which is going to help keep it in working order for many years to come. It is perfect for the trout specialist, but with the sealed drag, it is good for any type of fly fishing including salt.