Simms Women's Tributary Stockingfoot Waders
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a fishing expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
The Simms Women's Tributary Stockingfoot Wader is breathable wader that anglers of all skill levels would use. Made with three layers of polyester on the upper and four layers on the lower, these waders are designed to specifically fit the female figure. Anatomically correct neoprene stockingfeet with an antimicrobial finish make for a more comfortable fit. A secure chest pocket allows for easy storage of items need while wading. The waders come with an attachment zipper for a separately purchased interchangeable flip-out pocket.
- Fleece Lined Pocket â€“ These wader have a large, reach-through, fleece-lined, hand-warming pocket for those cold days.
- Built In Gravel Guard â€“ Built-in gravel guards help keep unwanted gravel out, to preserve the neoprene stocking feet.
- Woven Nylon Belt â€“ A 1.5-inch woven nylon belt goes through two beltloops to serve as a wading belt, and to prevent water from spilling into the waders in case of a fall.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
All day on the river without chaffing, or wanting to rip them off.