Orvis Clearwater® Two-Handed Fly Rod · 13' · 7 wt
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Part of Clearwater's Switch & Spey series of rods, the Orvis® Clearwater® Two-Handed Fly Rod is thoughtfully designed for the value-minded angler wanting to get into two-handed casting or someone who needs a dependable backup to their favorite rod. The series ranges from lighter trout spey styles to heavier rods that are perfect for salmon and steelhead.
- All-water Use – This rod is crafted with black-nickel aluminum reel seats for durability and all-water use.
- Alignment Dots – Having these on the blank aid in faster and easier rigging.
- Medium-fast Action – A medium- to fast-action rod accommodates a wide range of casting styles.
- Chrome Snake & Stripping Guide with a Ceramic Insert – These are quality components for a more premium feel.
- Peace of Mind – This rod is backed by a 25-year Orvis warranty.
- 11'4" 3-weight is a trout spey rod for medium to large river systems.
- 11'4" 4-weight is a trout spey rod for medium to larger rivers where an angler needs a little extra reach and power over the 3 weight.
- 12' 6-weight is a lightweight rod well suited to two-hand casting for summer run and Great Lake steelhead.
- 11' 7-weight is a Clearwater 117-4 switch rod is for those who like swinging flies for steelhead in the Great Lake tributaries or surfcasting to New England stripers.
- 13' 7-weight is a truly versatile spey rod that can handle large rivers and smaller systems with big fish. This is a great option for those who spend long hours on the water.
- 11' 8-weight is a 118-4 and a great option that offers all the versatility of a switch rod. This is the rod for swinging large rivers or overhead casting in the surf.
- 13'6" 8-weight is the do-it-all rod in the lineup; able to handle large fish but not be unwieldy in hand.
- 14' 9-weight is a big-water spey rod for those who want the power to cast long Scandi lines or heavier Skagit-style lines, but something a little lighter than the longer heavier 15’ 10wt rod.
- 15' 10-weight is a powerful rod for big rivers and big fish. Everything from Alaskan King Salmon and Scandinavian Atlantic Salmon are on the to-do list for this rod.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Perfect tool for steelheading. Allows you to swing flies or nymph with ease.
Great medium action action rod that handles small streams really well. Has great balance and power to handle small dry flies and large streamers as well.