Rio Freshwater Avid & Mainstream Series Bass
- We price match
Get free gear advice from a fishing expert
Ask a fly fishing expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
The Rio Freshwater Avid & Mainstream Series Bass is an all purpose warm water fly line, designed for conventional anglers of all skill levels. These lines were built with slightly heavier and shorter heads to make casting of large(r) poppers and bass flies easier. Key Features:
- Welded Loop at Head – The welded loop at the head allows for easy leader attachments with a loop-to-loop knot.
- Warm Water Coating – This line has a warm water coating to help reduce coiling when fishing in warm(er) bass water.
- Designed for Poppers – The shorter, heavier head enables anglers to load their fly rods more easily when casting.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Getting your poppers and streamers in hard to reach spots. Meant for bass fishing and will do the job well.
Weight-forward 6 WT floating fly line engineered for bass fishing. The Mainstream is Rio's mid-level fly line but still performs well!