Orvis Hydros Bank Shot Intermediate Fly Line Tip · WF · 8 wt · Sinking · Green/Dark Willow Orange
Get free gear advice from a fishing expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Orvis Hydros Bank Shot Intermediate Sink Tip Fly Line is a versatile, freshwater fly line, designed for quick casting. The weight forward taper allows for quick-shooting of large flies with limited false casts. It can also be used for single handed Spey casting, and will roll cast easily. The line has a 10 foot intermediate sink tip with a sink rate of 1.5 inches per second. This 90 foot line comes in line weights of 5-11.
- Intermediate Sink Tip - The sink tip of this fly line is 10' long with a sink rate of 1.5 inches per second, allowing flies to gradually sink, keeping them in the high water column longer.
- AST Slickness - The AST coating on this line not only protects the line but also provides added slickness for smoother, faster, and longer casts.
- Dual Welded Loop - Each end of this line has a welded loop that provides a quick and reusable connection point for backing and leader.
- Braided Multifilament Core - The core of this line is a braided multifilament core that is designed for fishing in cold to moderate temperatures.
- Orvis Line ID - The line type is printed on the line for quick and easy identification when replacing line or swapping out spools.