Simms Women's Freestone Stockingfoot Waders
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a fishing expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
The Simms Women's Freestone Stockingfoot Waders are a lightweight option for summer wading conditions. Made from 4 layers of Toraly QuadralLam, these waders are durable, waterproof, and breathable. Built-in gravel guards, with elastic bottom hems, help keep debris out and protect the stockingfeet. The stockingfeet are anatomically engineered from neoprene for comfort, and treated with an anti-microbial finish to cut down on odors. The waders come complete with a 1.5 in elastic waist belt and 3 belt loops. Women anglers in search of a lightweight, breathable wader for summer conditions will appreciate these waders.
- Women's Specific Cut – These waders are cut with the female shape in mind to provide extra comfort around the hips and chest.
- Stash Pocket – A zippered top pocket offers a secure place to keep valuables.
- Reach-Through Hand Warming Pocket – A reach-through pocket offers a place to warm up wet hands.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations