Simms Women's Freestone Z Stockingfoot Waders
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
These Simms Freestone Z Waders are specifically designed to fit women and provide mobility, yet are durable without the bulkiness. These waders are made for the lady anglers who spend a lot of time on the water and put their gear through tough conditions. They are designed for rugged approaches and difficult wading situations.
- Multi - Layer Design - These are designed with Toray QuadraLam 3 - layer upper and 4 - layer lower, making them very durable, but still breathable.
- Easy Access - The new waterproof side zipper design allows for a quick and easy transition from in and out of the waders.
- Waist - Anchored Suspender Points - The dual fit suspender points allow for customizable fit and waist - high conversion for shallow water, approaches, and snack breaks.
- Anatomical Stockingfeet - These stockings are designed specifically to fit a woman's foot, so they are more snug and comfortable inside the wading boot and have a built - on gravel guard with a boot hook to keep everything in place while hiking and wading.
- Convenience Features - The waders offer a top access zippered stash pocket to store accessories and a fleece - lined kangaroo pouch to warm hands on a cold day.