Simms Men's Tributary Stockingfoot Wader
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a fishing expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
The Simms Men's Tributary Stockingfoot Wader is breathable wader that anglers of all skill levels would use. Made with three layers of polyester on the upper and four layers on the lower, these waders will keep anglers dry and comfortable. Built-in gravel guards help protect the anatomically correct neoprene stockingfeet, which also have an antimicrobial finish to cut down on unpleasant odors. The waders come with an attachment zipper for a separately purchased interchangeable flip-out pocket.
- Reach-Through Pocket – These wader have a large reach-through, fleece-lined, hand-warming pocket for those cold days.
- Chest Pocket – A secure chest pocket allows easy access to items that are needed while wading.
- Woven Nylon Belt – A 1.5-inch woven nylon belt goes through two belt loops to serve as a wading belt and prevent water from spilling into the waders in case of a fall.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Keeping you dry and an additional storage up around the chest. You dont need to wear the suspenders, but its nice if you're chest deep chasing a rainbow trout!!