Simms Women's Flyweight Boot - Vibram
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a fishing expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- Ask your own question
The Simms Women's Flyweight Boot - Vibram is a lightweight wading boot that anglers of all skill level would use. The low profile, synthetic upper is designed to be durable, yet lightweight. The Vibram sole has Idrogrip to help prevent slipping on wet, mossy stones. Stud cleats can be added for extra stability.
- Flyweight Design – Weighing just 42 oz., these boots are lightweight and make walking and wading less tiring.
- Comfort Midsole – The high cushion dual density EVA midsole adds comfort for a day's worth of wading.
- Speed Lace Hooks – The speed lace hooks make taking the boot off and putting it on easier.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Great all around boot for anything you may run into. Good for longer hikes in, great traction on slippery surfaces.
Well constructed. Extra ankle support and traction in the river. They can be very tricky to walk in.
Simms is the top of the line in wading boots. Great company and a great warranty. Tough boot that embraces all different types of terrain so they can be used for hiking or walking to the water.
These rubber-soled boots are great for walking and wading through rivers and streams of all size!
Traction on slippery rocks, and being able to be on your feet comfortably the whole day.