Orvis Brodin Eco-Clear Net
- Free shipping
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a net expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
The Brodin Eco–Clear nets are safe for the fish and for the waters. The net is made from an environmentally–friendly plastic and is forgiving and gentle on the fish. There is no PVC used in any of the construction of these nets which make them environmentally friendly for the water systems as well. Lastly, the teak wood used for the nets are from plantation–raised trees which add another level of sustainability to these nets. These are great for anglers who are passionate about conservation and sustainability practices.
- Size Options – These nets come in a few different sizes to accommodate the average fish the angler is landing and are available in 22”, 24”, and 30” options.
- Eco–Friendly – Every element of this net is aimed at being sustainably manufactured, environmentally friendly and mindful of the best, fish practices.
Chat with a live expert for free, personalized advice
Want help comparing items?
Click a question and have an expert send you recommendations for free
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.