TaylorMade M2 2019 Driver
- Price match guarantee
Ask a club expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- How does it compare to last year's model?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
TaylorMade’s 2019 M2 Driver has been updated and improved to maximize distance and ball speeds for players of all skill levels. New Geocoustic sole shaping combined with a deeper center of gravity promotes higher speeds across a larger surface area face for greater forgiveness and explosive distance.
- 6 Layer Carbon Crown with 9-1-1 Skeletal Titanium Body - saves weight for a deeper CG placement to enable higher launch
- Ultralight 4* 12 Position Adjustable Sleeve - allows golfers to adjust face angle, loft, and lie
- Deeper Speed Pocket - increases face flexion and retains ball speeds on off-center strikes
- Fujikura XLR8 Graphite - creates a premium shaft with active mid-section for greater launch
The driver that started a multi-year tradition of solid TaylorMade drivers with refined speedpocket technology that's 3 times more flexible than the og M2 to ramp up COR and ball speeds off the face. 12 setting sleeve allows for a multitude of lie and face angle settings for accuracy and 4 degrees of loft settings from 7.5 to 11.5 to opt for lower or higher ball flight trajectories for your adapting game.