A cold-weather, women’s sleeping bag that performs well at high elevations, the Altitude™ AtI has a comfort rating of 25º and a lower-limit rating of 14ºF. It’s made for women, with extra 750+ fill-power down insulation infused throughout to ensure warmth, and a tapered, rectangular shape that allows more room for movement than a traditional mummy bag. Key Features:
- 750+ Loft, RDS-Certified, ULTRA-DRY Down™ – The high-loft, 750+ fill-power goose down used to insulate this bag is Responsible Down Standard certified, which ensures humane animal rearing and handling practices, and is treated with a water-repellent polymer to protect it from external moisture and condensation.
- Extra-Warm Women’s Bag – This women’s-specific bag is narrower at the shoulders and wider around the knees and hips and includes extra insulation all over, along with THERMOLITE® panels under the foot area to keep the heels and ankles warm.
- Zip Coupling – A right-handed Altitude bag can be paired with a compatible Sea to Summit unisex left-handed bag, which also has a full-length No. 5 YKK zipper. The bags are joined side by side, but each person sleeps in a separate bag for individual temperature control.
- Free-Flow Zippers – Various zippers allow for ventilation, freedom to move, and the option to turn the bag into a full quilt. A half zip on the left side enables arm movement and the top third of the bag to be folded down into a mini quilt. The full-length, two-way, right-side zip increases air flow, and a separate foot zip allows the feet to breathe.
- Ultra-Sil™ Compression Bag – The bag compresses to 6.5L (for a regular) or 8.3L (for a large) in the included stuff sack.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations