The North Face Eco Trail Bed 35° Sleeping Bag- Men's · Persian Orange/Twill Beige
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
The Eco Trail Bed—35 is an affordable, maximum-comfort sleeping bag made with 100% recycled shell fabric and insulation.
- Fully recycled materials
- Brushed polyester collar lining for a softer feel
- Wraparound footbox zipper so the bag can lie flat
- 14'' side zipper at the collar so you can sit up comfortably
- Top cinch for warmth and coziness
- 100% recycled shell fabric and insulation
- Internal phone/watch pocket
- Brushed recycled polyester collar lining for a softer feel
- Heritage woven logo label
- Shell and insulation made with recycled polyester
- Collar lining made with recycled brushed polyester fleece for a softer feel
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Made from recycled materials, this synthetic insulated sleeping bag is rated for temperatures down to 35 degrees. The wraparound footbox means the sleeping bag lies flat and can also be fully unzipped and used as a blanket around camp or a quilt on warmer nights when you need extra ventilation! For extra warmth on cool nights, cinch the top to keep the heat in and the cold air out. Weighs 2lbs 12oz in the regular length.
Super functional base camp bag for the summer months. Get a Left Zip and Right Zip model to put them together for couples!
Using recycled materials, this synthetic bag is rated for temperatures down to 35 degrees. The shape allows for use as a quilt to when not fully zipped up. A comfortable and affordable option for car camping.