Black Diamond Men's Guide Gloves Natural
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Made for serious skiers and snowboarders, the Guide Gloves are Black Diamond's warmest ski gloves for cold and wet conditions. A GORE-TEX® insert guarantees the glove to be waterproof, windproof, and breathable. A PrimaLoft® liner with fleece palm lining provides plenty of warmth for cold days, and four-way stretch nylon fabric allows for plenty of dexterity. Padded knuckles give some impact protection and the goat-leather palm adds durability.
- GORE-TEX – The GORE-TEX membrane is breathable and guaranteed to be 100% waterproof.
- 4-way Stretch Nylon Shell – The shell material is abrasion resistant with four-way stretch for improved dexterity.
- Goat Leather Palm – Goat leather is highly durable and provides a good grip.
- Padded Knuckles – Foam padding on the knuckles provides impact protection.
- PrimaLoft Insulation – PrimaLoft synthetic insulation is lightweight, packable, and water resistant.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Great warm, waterproof glove for backcountry touring. You may want to wear liners for the skin track and throw these on if it's really cold and for the descent.