Titleist T300 Iron Set
- Price match guarantee
Ask a club expert a question about this product
- How does it compare to last year's model?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
Titleist’s new T300 Irons redefine the modern distance iron for the best players seeking distance, feel, and accuracy in an aesthetically pleasing shape.
- Fast Speeds in Mid-Sized Modern Cavity Back - increases distance and control
- Progressive Blade Lengths - for greater aesthetic and playability throughout
- High-Density Tungsten - increases center of gravity position and stability for each specific iron
- True Temper AMT Red Steel Shafts - progressively weighted for individualized optimal launch
An great iron for mid-handicap players. The Max Impact Technology powers the fastest ball speeds spread around the face to gear mishits towards the center without sacrificing distance. In a mid-sized, fast cavity design, the T300 uses high-density tungsten to lower center of gravity and improve launch, a structurally supported thin face to increase ball speeds, and an increased bounce/camber to improve turf interaction and offset incorrect angles of attack. Smaller toplines and a more compact blade length than game improvement irons typically have, the T300 retains it's classic Titleist T style in a forgiving concept. Ascending Mass Technology (AMT) Red Steel Shafts gradually increasing 3 grams per shaft (95-107 grams) from long to short pinpoint shaft weights to compliment each iron capability and MCA Tensei AM2 Graphite shafts follow a similar pattern with 2 gram shaft changes ranging from 54 grams to 68 grams.