GREGORY - MAYA 40 W - OS - Mercury Grey
- Free shipping
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a camping expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
The Gregory Maya 40 is a versatile women’s backpack with 40 liters of capacity and an active BioSync suspension, ideal for carrying necessary gear for all-day hikes or quick overnights in the backcountry. Its women’s-specific and movement-mirroring fit makes it a top choice for casual and more serious hikers alike, with a lightweight design that’s capable of carrying 35 pounds and an open-air foam backpanel for breathability.
- Rain-Resistant – The integrated top-access rain cover ensures the pack is always protected.
- Hydration-Compatible – The pack works with most water bladders to provide plenty of hydration (reservoir not included).
- Comfort – A women’s-specific, padded hip belt provides additional comfort and pockets for easy access to small items. The torso length can be adjusted from 14” to 19” long, and the lightweight alloy perimeter frame helps with load distribution.
- U-Shaped Zipper – This top-loading pack also has a large, U-shaped zipper to access the main compartment without removing the lid.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
This is a streamlined women's specific pack with a large zippered panel opening to make loading and accessing all your gear very easy. It weighs in at just 2.65 pounds, and the 40L size is a great choice for burly day hikes or lightweight overnight trips.