Cleveland CBX Full-Face Wedge
- Free shipping
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a wedge expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
Highly versatile and forgiving, the newest wedge from Cleveland Golf is made to suit golfers of all skill levels. A full face grooved head is designed specifically for players who like to open the club face and hit different shots from around the green. A high toe profile, half-cavity design, and C shaped sole make this wedge one of the best in its class.
- High Toe Profile – A perfect design for sliding under the ball and through the turf, the high toe profile allows users to attack open face shots with confidence
- Rotex Full Face – Rotex Milling, Laser Milling, and Tour Zip Grooves cover the entire club face and hitting surface. Max versatility and max spin allow this club to perform exceptionally well.
- Half-Cavity Design – With cavity near the heel and muscle back on the toe, the club has a sweet spot located just below its center, improving feel and forgiveness
- Low C-Shaped Sole – Optimized for open face shots, Full-Face offers the lowest CBX grind to date. It is C-Shaped for relief on the heel to prevent getting stuck behind the ball.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
The CBX Full-Face is a versatile yet forgiving wedge. It shines when used for extreme open-face shots around the green. It features a high toe, half-cavity and low C shaped sole for added versatility. The wide sole and thicker blade profile makes it more appealing to hit high flop shots around the green. It's Rotex Milling, Laser Milling and Tour Zip Grooves cover the entire hitting surface ensuring maximum spin wherever you hit it of the face. The Half-Cavity design pushes forgiveness to another level, not readily seen in "traditional" wedges.
Super versatile wedge, for the flop shots you like to hit, but also every other shot around the green/sand and inside 50 yards. The versatility also means forgiveness, so this 60 degree won't be as difficult to control as most other traditional grinds of wedge. Cleveland is known for having the best spin control and grooves in the wedge game, and now with this Full-Face design, the grooves extend the whole face of the club and the face itself is larger too for a larger contact area. At your level for a 60 degree, I'd definitely at least consider this option. It's a top quality, versatile wedge. It'll give you more confidence for sure to hit all the fun wedge shots you want to around the greens