Cleveland RTX Zipcore Tour Satin Wedge · Right handed · Steel · 56° · 12°
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What lofts should I get for my wedges?
- Are graphite or steel wedge shafts right for me?
- What bounce should I get for my wedges?
- Which wedge grind is most forgiving?
- Ask your own question
The new RTX Zipcore wedges from Cleveland grow on the successful RTX line with new and improved groove design to increase spin on all shots around the green. These wedges are great for players looking for maximum versatility around the greens.
- ZipCore – Replacing steel with a lightweight core, the CG (center of gravity) is repositioned to allow more shots to hit the sweet spot.
- UltiZip Grooves – These are the deepest and tightest-packed grooves Cleveland has ever made, increasing spin and providing more control out of the rough.
- Increased Durability – Utilizing a measured, timed blast of heat, Cleveland is able to strengthen the face to last longer for a player.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
This is one of those wedges that, by preliminary testing, is suitable for any lie and from any condition you find yourself in. The lightweight core shifts the center of gravity and increases MOI to give you more control and consistency. With more grooves on the face, and the UltiZip grooves that are 11% sharper and 7.3% deeper and, when combined with the True Temper Dynamic Gold Spinner Tour Issue shaft, you'll get a harder bite on the green.
Open or closed face shots from full swing. Cleveland's ultizip grooves and Dynamic Gold spinner shaft will allow you to hold greens or spin back towards the pin.
This is a good club for any skill level player, especially one who tends to "duff" their wedges or take too much ground on chips.