Cleveland RTX Zipcore Black Satin Wedge · Right handed · Steel · 56° · 10°
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What bounce should I get for my wedges?
- What lofts should I get for my wedges?
- Are graphite or steel wedge shafts right for me?
- Which wedge grind is most forgiving?
- Ask your own question
The Cleveland RTX Zipcore Black Satin Wedge delivers golfers a trusted, traditional wedge design with sophisticated groove architecture, improving shot control around the greens. Multiple lofts and bounce options in the wedges fit any attack on the ball, course condition, or shot trajectory preference.
- ZipCore – Increasing spin control while also raising the MOI(Moment of Inertia) and enhancing stability through impact, Zipcore uses a low-density core to specifically position the center of gravity of the club.
- ULTIZIP Grooves – Closely spaced sharp and deep grooves channel away debris and bite into the golf ball for added groove contact and more forgiveness.
- Heat Treated – Each wedge is treated with a measured time blast of heat for added durability.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
UltiZip Grooves are sharper, deeper, and closer than previous models to increase spin and distance control. Combine the spin with a stable, solid feel and you have a winner.