Redington Strike Nymphing Fly Rod
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a fly fishing expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
The Redington Strike Nymphing Fly Rod is designed for Euronymphing. The medium fast action blank with the extra sensitive tip helps ensure that anglers remain in constant contact with their nymphing rigs. Euronymph anglers would use this.
- Extended Handle – The extended handle helps with balancing the rod with numerous different reels.
- Skeletonized Reel Seat – By reducing the overall weight of the rod, anglers will enjoy less arm fatigue when fishing for extended periods of time.
- Lifetime Warranty – This rod comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Protective Rod Tube – When not in use, this rod can be stored in the accompanying rod tube.
- 3wt 10ft (STRIKE EURO NYMPH 3100-4) is ideal for smaller streams.
- 3wt 10ft6in (STRIKE EURO NYMPH 3106-4) is an all-around euronymphing rod.
- 3wt 11ft (STRIKE EURO NYMPH 3110-4) is for larger streams. The extra length helps control line better.
- 4wt 10ft (STRIKE EURO NYMPH 4100-4) has more power to land larger trout.
- 4wt 11ft (STRIKE EURO NYMPH 4110-4) is designed for larger rivers and larger fish.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
That extra length for you and for the lakes and big rivers - extra reach for extra distance and control on the water.
Dry flies, nymphs, wet flies and smaller streamers. This is a great rod at a friendly price. A little extra length will allow you to push those casts a little further especially in open backcast areas or still water fishing. You will get awesome accuracy from this rod and a warranty program that really keeps consumers in mind.