Sage Sonic Rod · 9' · 6 wt
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Sage Sonic Rod Fly Rod is a fast-action fly rod designed for multiple applications. Built with Konnetic technology of combining carbon and resin, the rod is lighter, slimmer, and more sensitive. Lateral wobble is also minimized resulting in more accurate casting. Fly fishermen of all skill levels would use this rod.
- Lifetime Warranty – This rod comes with a lifetime warranty against breakage and defects.
- Protective Case – This rod comes with an aluminum rod tube to protect it while not in use.
- Hard Chrome Snake Guides – The lightweight line guides assist with line management.
- 3wt 7ft 6in (SONIC 376-4) is a great rod for ultralight situations or small streams.
- 3wt 9ft (SONIC 390-4) is a rod ideal for dry fly fishing for trout.
- 4wt 8ft 6in (SONIC 486-4) is a trout rod for smaller streams.
- 4wt 9ft (SONIC 490-4) is a rod for trout fishing.
- 5wt 8ft 6in (SONIC 586-4) is a trout rod for small to medium streams.
- 5wt 9ft (SONIC 590-4) is the all-around trout rod.
- 5wt 9ft 6in (SONIC 596-4) is a trout rod with extra length for extra casting distance and fishing in boats or float tubes.
- 6wt 9ft (SONIC 690-4) is a good trout rod for larger streams or throwing streamers.
- 6wt 9ft (SONIC 691-4) is designed for streamer fishermen. This rod has a fighting butt.
- 6wt 9ft 6in (SONIC 697-4) is ideal for larger streams throwing streamers or larger flies.
- 7wt 9ft (SONIC 790-4) is good for throwing larger streamers or bass fishing
- 7wt 9ft 6in (SONIC 796-4) is designed for steelhead fishermen using indicators.
- 7wt 10ft (SONIC 7100-4) is good for bass fishing and throwing larger flies.
- 8wt 9ft (SONIC 890-4) is good for stripers, bonefish, or bass.
- 8wt 9ft 6in (SONIC 896-4) is a good rod for throwing heavy sinking lines for stripers or other saltwater applications.
- 8wt 10ft (SONIC 8100-4) is a good beach rod for stripers or other saltwater species.