Dynafit Hoji Pro Tour 26.5 Ski Boots
- Free shipping
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
The Dynafit Hoji Pro Tour Ski Boot is a lightweight, touring boot with a strong flex for aggressive skiing. It’s meant for advanced backcountry skiers.
- 130 Flex – A stout flex offers powerful performance on downhills.
- 1450g – A really light build makes uphills a breeze.
- 103.5mm Last – This boot is wide enough for all day comfort on the skin track or those with higher volume feet.
- Hoji Lock – One lever locks the cuff and spine into place for fast, accurate transitions.
- Speed Nose – A short, toe box allows the tech fittings to be shifted backwards for more ergonomic touring.
Chat with a live expert for free, personalized advice
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
Top-of-the-line for weight and downhill performance. They have a brand new buckle system and optimized toe piece for touring.