Simms Men's Tributary Stockingfoot Wader
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a fishing expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
The Simms Men's Tributary Stockingfoot Wader is breathable wader that anglers of all skill levels would use. The upper is made with three layers of polyester, and the lower with four layers. The anatomically correct neoprene stockingfeet add comfort and better fit. Built in gravel guards help protect these stockingfeet from unwanted gravel and debris. The waders come with a 1.5-inch nylon web wading belt that is held in place by two belt loops. The waders come with an attachment zipper for a separately purchased interchangeable flip-out pocket.
- Hand Warmer Pocket – These waders have a large reach-through, fleece-lined, hand-warming pocket for those cold days.
- Chest Pocket – A secure chest pocket allows easy access to items that are needed while wading.
- Antimicrobial Stockingfoot Treatment – The stockingfeet have been coated with an antimicrobial treatment to reduce unwanted odors.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Reliable Simms product at an affordable price point. These are awesome waders for this price point and will last you a long time. They have many features that higher priced waders have, and they have a neat design.