DEUTER - AIRCONTACT LITE 65 + 10 PACK - Alpinegreen Forest
- Free shipping
- Price match guarantee
Ask a backpack expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- How does it compare to last year's model?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
Deuter bags are best known for their ergonomic and breathable designs, superior comfort, and hidden features. The Aircontact Lite comes with an expandable 10L lid for extra storage when you need that’s collapsible when you don't. Add this to the 65L main compartment of this enormous bag and you’ll have more than enough space for everything you’ll need on long backpacking trips, expeditions, and thru-hikes
Aircontact System – This backsystem offers superior breathability, so you’ll sweat less and stay drier and more comfortable.
Bottom Compartment – This compartment is ideal for storing your sleeping bag and/or tent out of the way at the bottom of your pack.
Removable Backpack Lid – The lid quickly converts into a day pack so you can leave the heavy stuff in camp or at your hostel and bring your essentials along for day excursions.
Padded Hip Belts – The hip belts provide extra comfort that distributes your pack weight evenly throughout your body.
- It has adjustable sizing, so it's really easy to dial in the fit perfectly!
- It's made out of really durable materials so it will last a long time, no matter what you throw at it!
- The adjustable volume (being able to expand from 65 to 75 liters) allows it to handle trips from one night to a week.
- Lots of nice pockets and features that make it a really functional backpack.
- 4 pounds 6 ounces is still pretty lightweight for a pack of this quality.