Callaway Mack Daddy CB Wedge · Right handed · Steel · Stiff · 56° · 14°
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What bounce should I get for my wedges?
- Is this right for me?
- Which wedge grind is most forgiving?
- What lofts should I get for my wedges?
- Are graphite or steel wedge shafts right for me?
- Ask your own question
- Seamless Transition From Cavity Back Irons You'll have the confidence of an iron with the control of a wedge, thanks to the deep cavity back, slightly larger head and thicker topline.
- Player Friendly Sole Grinds Two sole grind options for better consistency. A full sole in the lower lofts creates easy, iron-like turf interaction. The modified W Grind in mid and higher lofts enhances bounce for more forgiveness out of bunkers and thick rough.
- Aggressive Spin and Enhanced Control Our proprietary JAWS groove delivers precise edge sharpness on every groove, for maximum grip and spin from all types of lies. Lofts 46° through 52° have conventional grooves, and lofts 54° through 60° have full-face grooves.
- Premium Shafts & Grips Available in a high-performance KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 105 steel shaft, and an all-new KBS Hi-Rev G graphite shaft. We partnered with Golf Pride to offer an all-new SG-1 short game grip for enhanced control.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
This is the definition of a forgiving wedge. The wider design and cavity back feel of these wedges make for it to be much more difficult to chunk you chip and pitch shots around the greens. This is good for both full shots into greens where you see plenty of bite and spin as well as softer shots around the green surfaces.
The larger head, deep cavity back, and perimeter weighting make for a very easy to hit sand wedge. It is great for getting the ball up and out of everything from tight lies to fluffy sand.
Callaway's most forgiving wedge. A deep cavity and perimeter weighting allow for a low CG option not normally found in traditional shaped wedges. Full face grooves ensure bite and spin on shots hit across the face as well.
A great all-around performance wedge. Easy to get in the air and great consistency when you don't hit the center. Immediate impact to help cure those pitching and chipping woes!
This cavity back wedge provides maximum forgiveness and help with accuracy. It is great for chipping around the greens and has great spin, but also offers incredible help/accuracy on full shots.