Get fast, free advice from Curated's Real Experts
The Curated Take
Definitely great for someone who's shooting in the 80s or 90s. It's got a thicker top line and a little bit more weight to help with forgiveness and distance. While this is a bigger wedge, it still maintains a pretty sleek profile so it's not too chunky like some other super forgiving wedges out there.
- Extremely forgiving
- Great for distance
- Keeps the same spin, launch, and feel as other slimmer
- Might be too big for those who are used to slim wedges
- Seamless Transition From Cavity Back Irons You'll have the confidence of an iron with the control of a wedge, thanks to the deep cavity back, slightly larger head and thicker topline.
- Player Friendly Sole Grinds Two sole grind options for better consistency. A full sole in the lower lofts creates easy, iron-like turf interaction. The modified W Grind in mid and higher lofts enhances bounce for more forgiveness out of bunkers and thick rough.
- Aggressive Spin and Enhanced Control Our proprietary JAWS groove delivers precise edge sharpness on every groove, for maximum grip and spin from all types of lies. Lofts 46° through 52° have conventional grooves, and lofts 54° through 60° have full-face grooves.
- Premium Shafts & Grips Available in a high-performance KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 105 steel shaft, and an all-new KBS Hi-Rev G graphite shaft. We partnered with Golf Pride to offer an all-new SG-1 short game grip for enhanced control.