Callaway Big Bertha B21 Irons · Right handed · Graphite · Senior · 4H,5H,6H,7-PW,AW
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Are graphite or steel shafts right for me?
- What shaft flex is right for me?
- What iron set makeup is right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
Designed for more advanced players, the Callaway X Forged UT 21 Utility Irons deliver powerful distance, to follow the feel and performance from player‚ iron sets.
- Forged 1025 Mild Carbon Steel - The carbon steel and hollow body construction combined with urethane microspheres create a pure feel and incredible distance.
- A.I. Flash Face Cup - Adding sophisticated face architecture propels deeper distance for longer iron shots.
- Premium Components - Project X shafts are designed to work with the iron design to deliver exceptional spin control to shape preferred ball flights.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
These irons offer the highest launch, most forgiveness, and fast ball speeds across the entire face. The main difference for these and the Mavrik Max option is that these have more offset, a wider sole and don't have the progressive tungsten weighting. The weighting in these is designed for highest launch possible at each loft. They've also used a carbon crown on these hybrids, which has lightened the frame to allow for faster clubhead speeds. Hybrids also have the jailbreak tech like the Mav Max, and every club in this set has the most up to date AI Flash Face Cup Tech from Callaway.
True game improvement clubs. From the hybrids to the wedges. Everything is built to help the high handicap golfer to improve from the first swing.
Big Bertha line is made to maximize forgiveness, especially for those who struggle with a slice. It's the most forgiving iron on the market, and it comes at a really competitive price.
This is great for the player looking for a forgiving iron and confidence at address. A wide sole, tungsten weighting and strong lofts will give are ideal for distance and forgiveness.
The club features wide soles and more offset to promote easy launch, lower spin and straighter ball flight in both the irons and the hybrids. The patented urethane microspheres save your hands on mishits by reducing (practically eliminating) those unwanted vibrations. Ball speeds from both the irons and hybrids are increased due to their Flash Face technology recently improved by their use of A.I. This club also offers excellent stock shaft and grip options.