Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
The Orvis Mens Ultralight wading boot is an absolute top of the wading boot. One of the lightest and most durable wading boots on the market. These boots are made to be worn all day and the comfort is unmatched. The only downfall with these boots is the same issue you'll have with any wading boot in that eventually the laces will break due to getting wet and drying out time after time. Replace with new laces and you are good to go for many more fishing sessions.
- Super Lightweight
- Extreme Durability
- Great traction
- Laces will break after getting wet and drying out multiple times
Lightweight for easy packing, the Orvis Men's Ultralight Wading Boot outperforms the rest.As an integrated part of the Orvis Ultralight Wading System, the Men's Ultralight Wading Boot offers exceptional performance and durability without the bulk and weight of a conventional boot. Helps eliminate the need to leave essential gear or clothing at home because of airline weight restrictions, and significantly reduces the energy expended in walking and wading. Over the course of the day this becomes a tremendous benefit for the angler in terms of the overall experience. In cobblestone/citron.
- Offers exceptional performance and durability without the bulk and weight of a conventional boot
- Quick-drying Clarino microfiber provides a better strength-to-weight ratio than traditional leather
- Mini ripstop inserts provide added durability without the weight
- Abrasion-resistant rubber spray adds an additional layer of protection in high wear zones
- Tightly woven laces improve abrasion resistance
- Custom Vibram® EVA midsole for all-day comfort
- TPU plate for improved stud retention
- Dual durometer Vibram® outsole featuring the proprietary Orvis lug pattern gives solid traction in wet and dry conditions.
- Designed to accept metal studs in strategic locations if needed
- Approx. weight 40 oz/pair (size 10M)