Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
The Giro Trig MIPS helmet comes with all the essentials I look for in a helmet. There is an adjustable dial to adapt sizing in the back of the helmet, removable earmuffs and padding, and adjustable vents. However, because of the lower price point, the features seem to be a little lower quality than other helmets with these features. The muffs are a little scratchy, the vent adjuster is tough to move with gloves, and the plastic dial in the back presses into your neck. It's a good helmet with all the nice features, but the price reflects the quality.
- Equipped with MIPS protection
- Vents can close
- Dial to adjust sizing
- Vent regulation lever hard to move with gloves
- Front vents cannot be regulated
- Dial adjustment is sometimes touches back of head
The Giro Trig MIPS Helmet is the perfect companion for all your freestyle sessions and backcountry expeditions. With its advanced features, this helmet ensures that you stay comfortable and protected throughout your adventures. The Thermostat Control Adjustable Venting system allows for perfect airflow, whether ascending or descending, while the Stack Ventilation keeps your goggles fog-free no matter what your energy output. The In Form Fit System lets you customize the fit of the helmet with just a turn of a dial, ensuring maximum comfort. Additionally, the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System provides extra protection in angled impacts. All these features are wrapped up in a progressive brimmed design that guarantees seamless compatibility with Giro goggles.
- Thermostat Control Adjustable Venting system for perfect airflow.
- Stack Ventilation to keep goggles fog-free.
- In Form Fit System for a customizable fit.
- Multi-Directional Impact Protection System for added protection in angled impacts.
- The progressive brimmed design ensures seamless compatibility with Giro goggles.