Camping & Hiking expert Elizabeth recommended it to a customer 7 days ago
Darn Tough Men's Oatmeal Hiker Micro Crew Cushion Socks
- We price match
SizeFit & size guide
Is this product right for you?
Get free gear advice from an expert
Price comparisonYou’re getting the best price
Bass Pro Shops$24.99
Outdoor Gear Exchange$24.95
From the AT to the Pacific Crest Trail, our "1466" Hiker raised the bar on what the ultimate hiking sock needs to deliver. Each year we hear from countless thru-hikers that this rugged sock is the only option that truly takes on the rigors of the trail. Discover the trail legend for yourself.
- Men's micro crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 6 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- Our 1466 is one iconic sock. We've made improvements along the way, because that's what we do, but you can't argue with a classic.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Our all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- These micro crew hiking socks feature soft terry loops underfoot and targeted protection over the ankle and Achilles - our most popular cushion style.
Lycra, Merino wool, Spandex, Wool, Nylon/Nylon blend
Breathable, Moisture wicking
61% Merino Wool, 36% Nylon, 3% Lycra® Spandex
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
Recommended by outdoors experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
More from Darn Tough
Would an expert recommend this for you?
Verified camping & hiking expert
Reviewed Jul 13, 2022
The ultimate hiking sock. Quick drying and moisture wicking to keep your feet comfortable. These are good year round; cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Merino is naturally odor resistant!