Darn Tough Men's Heady Stripe Micro Crew Lightweight Hiking Socks with Cushion
Currently out of stock
Is this product right for you?
Get free gear advice from an expert
Preparing for a major hike can be heady stuff. Ultra durable, exceedingly comfortable, The Heady Stripe will make it in the pack every time.
- Men's micro crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 6 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Lightweight socks breathe naturally and deliver flexible, all-day comfort for summer hiking.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren't the longest lasting socks you've ever owned, return them for another pair.
- These micro crew hiking socks feature soft terry loops underfoot and targeted protection over the ankle and Achilles - our most popular cushion style.
Have a question?
4.97 average rating
Shop deals on apparel
People love Curated Experts
Summer Camping Pro
Came to the site again (with previous good experience from other departments) in need of a tent and footprint-- Elizabeth was great with recommendations and offering more options that stayed within the budget but weren't on the radar to begin with. That and helping with other recommendations generally for hiking/camping, she is greatly appreciated!
Skylar Verified CustomerJul 1, 2023
Elizabeth was the ultimate expert
She not only answered my questions but also gave great advice. The article she sent had amazing tips and was easy to read. She was super friendly and everything she typed seem to have a smile attached. I have already recommended this site to a few people because of her.
Rachel Verified CustomerJun 29, 2023
Was looking at a camp stove and saw the Eureka Sprk+. Found a lower price from another site but Elizabeth price matched. She was very responsive and professional. I was able to get an awesome deal. Reach out to her if you’re shopping for something!!
Arnee O O Verified CustomerSep 9, 2023
MY APPALACHIAN TRAIL CONSULTANT
I am planning a 2024 thru hike on the Appalachian Trail (hiking my I own hike) to salute the the end of my 60s, and beginning of my 70s. Elizabeth is so helpful, supportive, offered some great advice, and made wonder recommendations. She's my five star personal shopper. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Charlotte Verified CustomerMay 30, 2023
I’m taking a couple month backpacking trip and needed all new gear that I am unfamiliar with. Scott was able to help me find everything I needed; if something did not fit my budget or was not quite right for me, he suggested different items to help me find the perfect gear. He responds quickly and always checked in to maintain communication. He’s easy to talk to and very knowledgeable. I’ll definitely be asking Scott for help again. Great all around experience.
Laila Verified CustomerMar 3, 2023