Camping & Hiking expert Robert recommended it to a customer in Nashville 2 months ago
Darn Tough Women's Hiker Boot Midweight Hiking Socks Full Cushion
- We price match
SizeFit & size guide
Is this product right for you?
Get free gear advice from an expert
Price comparisonYou’re getting the best price
Outdoor Gear Exchange$27.95
Ask a camping expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
If you're a serious thru-hiker that's miles away from the nearest town, blow outs, blisters and other sock B.S. can be disastrous. That's why we built this sock to outperform and over-deliver when you need them most.
- Women's boot socks average 10.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 4 in. above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Our all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- Full cushion socks have soft terry loops throughout the entire sock for ultimate warmth, rebound, and comfort.
Lycra, Merino wool, Spandex, Wool, Nylon/Nylon blend
64% Merino Wool, 33% Nylon, 3% Lycra Spandex
Recommended by outdoors experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
More from Darn Tough
Would an expert recommend this for you?
Verified camping & hiking expert
Reviewed Jul 13, 2022
Darn Tough hiking socks add additional comfort and cushioning for those long days on the tail. I highly recommend partnering socks like these with hiking shoes to minimize risk of blisters, increase comfort, and help with breathability