Darn Tough Women's Hiker Boot Midweight Hiking Socks Full Cushion
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
If you're a serious thru-hiker that's miles away from the nearest town, blow outs, blisters and other sock B.S. can be disastrous. That's why we built this sock to outperform and over-deliver when you need them most.
- Women's boot socks average 10.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 4 in. above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Our all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- Full cushion socks have soft terry loops throughout the entire sock for ultimate warmth, rebound, and comfort.
Materials: 64% Merino Wool, 33% Nylon, 3% Lycra Spandex
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Darn Tough hiking socks add additional comfort and cushioning for those long days on the tail. I highly recommend partnering socks like these with hiking shoes to minimize risk of blisters, increase comfort, and help with breathability