Darn Tough Women's Hiker Boot Midweight Hiking Socks with Cushion
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
If you're a serious thru-hiker that's miles away from the nearest town, blow outs, blisters and other sock B.S. can be disastrous. That's why we built this sock to outperform and over-deliver when you need them most.
- Women's boot socks average 10.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 4 in. above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Our all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- These socks have soft terry loops underfoot for rebound and targeted cushioning in the leg to protect against boot lace pressure.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
This is a great all around hiking sock! Warm, comfy, and quick drying.
I chose these socks for you because of their neutral color, boot height, and natural fiber. These socks are made from merino wool which is naturally moisture wicking, temperature regulating (which makes them good for varying conditions), odor-resistant (for multi-day use), and provide greater resistance to hotspots which cause blistering. Also, with a medium-weight cushioning throughout, these socks are sure to keep your feet comfortable for a wide range of use.