Darn Tough Women's Element Quarter Lightweight Athletic Socks with Cushion
- We price match
SizeFit & size guide
Is this product right for you?
Get free gear advice from an expert
Price comparisonYou’re getting the best price
Outdoor Gear Exchange$12.99
We're not saying you should swim in this Athletic quarter sock, but it's a triathlon sock in its own right. Moisture-wicking Merino Wool combined with mesh panels on top of the foot keep things cool and dry. The high-density knit runs a blister-free fit, and the cushion is a Spartan of durability. At that point, if you just like quarter socks, well, this is the one.
- Women's 1/4 socks average 5.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 3 in. above an athletic shoe.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no hot spots. Here's to focusing on your workout and not your feet.
- Arch support alleviates foot fatigue and bunching for long-running comfort with zero slippage.
- We strategically remove material in our flex windows for socks that support good form and a full range of motion.
- Merino Wool is a great athletic fiber that actively moves moisture, fights foot funk, and feels silky smooth. Lightweight socks breathe well, feel great, and regulate temperature during tough workouts.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- These Athletic 1/4 socks have cushion underfoot, over the ankle, and up the Achilles for lasting rebound and protection.
Lycra, Merino wool, Silk, Spandex, Wool, Nylon/Nylon blend
Lightweight, Moisture wicking
54% Nylon 43% Merino Wool 3% Lycra Spandex
Recommended by outdoors experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
More from Darn Tough
Would an expert recommend this for you? Find out now!