Darn Tough Men's 1963 Hiker No Show Light Cushion Socks
Get free gear advice from an expert
The Darn Tough (DT) 1963 Hiker No Show Lightweight Hiking Socks are ideal for users who need a sock to keep up with their trail endeavors. These men's socks feature a mesh top for superior breathability, while maintaining the durability and comfort that DT is recognized for. Additionally, these lightweight socks offer light cushioning that doesn't interfere with footwear fittings.
- Lightweight – These socks are part of the lifestyle line of DT socks, meaning they're built with lightweight wool yarns that are designed for everyday use while boasting a low-profile feel.
- Performance Fit – This design eliminates bunching, slipping, and hot spots during movement for ultimate comfort, regardless of activity.
- Wicking – They're constructed from merino wool, which is naturally moisture wicking, pulling moisture away from the skin for superior comfort, and is also naturally quick drying.
- All-weather Performance – The socks' materials are designed to keep cool in the heat and warm in the cold.
- Guaranteed for Life – DT's lifetime warranty guarantees satisfaction with the product.
- True Seamless – The socks' seams are undetectable, offering a more comfortable feel without any unwanted friction from material overlap.