Darn Tough T4033 Boot Heavyweight Tactical Sock with Full Cushion
Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
Our Extreme Cold Weather/Mountaineering boot sock designed for extreme cold climates or rugged terrain. This is our warmest sock, featuring full terry loop cushioning throughout for maximum warmth. Elastic support at arch. Reinforced heel and toe for increased durability.
- Tactical boot socks average 13 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise just to the top of a basic 8 in. military combat boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters - so you can focus on your mission and not your feet.
- Berry Amendment compliant tactical socks are knit with Merino Wool that's raised, sourced, and produced in the USA.
- Arch support alleviates foot fatigue, reduces bunching, and helps socks last longer.
- A military-grade fiber, Merino Wool protects foot health and is ultra-durable in the toughest conditions.
- Heavyweight socks hold heat and are breathable and padded for full protection in cold weather.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- These full cushion socks are our warmest, most padded Tactical socks.