Camping & Hiking expert Elizabeth recommended it to a customer 2 days ago
Darn Tough Women's Hiker Micro Crew Midweight Socks with Cushion
- We price match
Color: Moss Heather
SizeFit & size guide
Is this product right for you?
Get free gear advice from an expert
Price comparisonYou’re getting the best price
Bass Pro Shops$24.99
Outdoor Gear Exchange$24.95
This Micro Crew has earned a hallowed place in the hearts of many a through-hiker who demand more from a sock. Comfort, durability and fit that never rests.
- Women's micro crew socks average 7.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 5 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- Our 1903 is one iconic sock. We've made improvements along the way, because that's what we do, but you can't argue with a classic.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Our all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- These micro crew hiking socks feature soft terry loops underfoot and targeted protection over the ankle and Achilles - our most popular cushion style.
Lycra, Merino wool, Spandex, Wool, Nylon/Nylon blend
59% Merino Wool 39% Nylon 2% Lycra® Spandex
Recommended by outdoors experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
More from Darn Tough
Would an expert recommend this for you?
Verified camping & hiking expert
Reviewed Jul 13, 2022
Amazing socks made in Vermont that are truly darn tough and perform amazingly. Wool is great for breathability, odor and comfort. Backed by their lifetime guarantee, if anything goes wrong with your socks, you're covered.