Darn Tough Men's The Standard Crew Lightweight Lifestyle Socks with Cushion
- We price match
SizeFit & size guide
Is this product right for you?
Get free gear advice from an expert
Price comparisonYou’re getting the best price
Outdoor Gear Exchange$23.95
Ask a camping expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
Despite the simplicity of The Standard, it’s anything but simple. The Standard has a high-density stitch count which delivers durability without bulk and a performance fit that yields no slipping, bunching or blisters.
- Men's crew socks average 10.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 8 in. above a casual sneaker.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no excuses. These everyday socks are all business.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style.
- Lightweight yarns create socks so smooth and comfortable you'll want to wear them all day, and the next.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- These crew socks mix business and pleasure; featuring our versatile terry loop cushioning under the foot and below the ankle.
Lycra, Merino wool, Silk, Wool, Nylon/Nylon blend
49% Nylon 46% Merino Wool 5% Lycra® Spandex
Recommended by outdoors experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
More from Darn Tough
Would an expert recommend this for you?
Verified camping & hiking expert
Reviewed Jul 13, 2022
Form fitting with minimal cushioning, great warm weather option where you still want the height protection to fit with boots but not much volume.